Monday, May 25, 2015

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog, dearies!  This place is dedicated to my journey from the obscurity of aspiring actress to the eventual success of a Broadway actress.  Lofty goals, I know.

For those of you subscribing, you will find everything involved in my pursuit of my Broadway dreams from my day to day struggles with rehearsals and auditions, to reviews of the great (and not so great) performances I've been lucky enough to see; you'll see me write about fitness and diet, interviews with other actors (some aspiring some already successful in their craft).

This is a zen space so no hate is allowed.  Us theatre kids are all one big family and it's important we remember that no matter our goals and the element of competition that's inevitable in this race towards Broadway and our stars of success that we're all ultimately in the same boat.  :)

Love you guys!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment